On Campus Housing Forms

Use this form for any on-campus housing cancellation requests.
This apartment application opens on April 1st for the fall semester and on November 1st for the spring semester.

Please read over this information about Emotional Support Animals.

Short Term Housing

Used for single or multiple night reservations